Re: Looking for sponsor and review of my Package

Hello,

I will answer your pvt email on on this one too.

I just realized you are doing something strange with git.

You see, for packaging Kali stuff the recommended is to clone their repository (http://git.kali.org/gitweb/?p=packages/hackersh.git), then create a branch named debian/master (git branch debian/master && git checkout debian/master) and then commit your changes there.

I also can see that you are commiting changes as "root", it is recommended to setup the git username and email first, like this:

$ git config --global user.name "John Doe"
$ git config --global user.email johndoe@example.com

I can see that you sent another email saying that it is done now, but the debian/master branch does not contain the debian dir, i believe you branched upstream as debian/master instead of master.

I checked the master branch and there's only 3 commits there, made by you, the history is wrong. I ask you to follow the procedures above:
clone kali's repo of hackersh's packaging
create a branch named debian/master from their master branch
push your changes with the correct user (run git config...)

Following this way, it should be easy to check your work and give more feedback on the changes you've made on top of the Kali package.

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>