Re: Looking for sponsor and review of my Package

Hello

On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 at 13:39, Manas Kashyap <manaskashyaptech@gmail.com> wrote:
I get that , but i made this package from scratch . so there are some errors i get that wait lemme rectify it

Ok, is there a reason you've made it from scratch instead of using Kali's work? I ask this because it is almost always easier to do the other way. If there's not a reason, i highly recommend you do that.

You still have to separate changes into commits anyway, one commit for each change.

Thanks
--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>