Re: [review] ledger-udev

Hi,

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018, Stéphane Neveu wrote:
> Sure, I've renamed everything (I hope) except the git directory
> directly on salsa because I cannot ssh on salsa anymore :/ I'm not
> sure what happened.

Nothing happened. Nobody (except salsa admins) can ssh into salsa. Part of
the point of the move was to improve security, disallow direct access to
repositories with the associated possibility of installing bad hooks, etc.

I renamed the repository through the gitlab web interface (advanced
settings).

> I hope this looks better now.

Yes, uploaded. I just fixed the long description because we actually need
two spaces in front of list items to avoid lines being joined together:
https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/#s-f-description

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer