Re: [review] ledger-udev

Hello,

On Sat, 03 Mar 2018, Stéphane Neveu wrote:
> > I'm adding debian-security-tools@lists.debian.org to CC since I don't
> > think I can help any more and I guess Stéphane will need a sponsor
> > soon :) .

Let's see what I can find.

First I find the name very disturbing. Wouldn't ledger-wallets-udev be a
better fit ?

debian/ledger-udev.7.ronn mentions /etc/udev/rules.d/20-ledger.rules when
in fact it's /lib/udev/rules.d/20-ledger.rules (overridable by the user
in /etc/udev/rules.d/20-ledger.rules).

debian/control says ledger-udev is "Architecture: any" but really I don't
see anything architecture specific, I believe it can be "Architecture:
all". Or did I miss something here?

I would rewrite the description to put the specific models in the long
description and have a generic term in the short description:

 This package provides udev rules for the following models
 of hardware wallets:
 .
  * Ledger Nano S
  * Ledger Blue