[pkg] New package: wcc

On 2017-06-20 11:46, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> Still some small issues:
> - debian/control still contains wcc-doc, please remove it
> - drop debian/wcc-doc.docs
> - rename debian/doc-base into debian/wcc.doc-base
> - rename debian/docs into debian/wcc.docs
> - rename debian/lintian-overrides into debian/wcc.lintian-overrides

Erf... updated all these.

> - what's the status of lua and luajit? They are embedded in the sources
>   but is there no way to use the packaged versions?

It seems that luajit is not more used, as i can see in src/wsh/Makefile.
lua is used instead.
I've made a new patch replacing the usage of the internal lua with the
Debian packaged one, avoiding to use duplicated content. Now wsh use the
Debian liblua5.3.

>   I see you have put a dependency on lua5.1... but what for given that
>   the package embeds its own copy of Lua?

After some tests, the dependency is on lua5.3 (for some scripts such as
usr/share/wcc/scripts/print_G).
The patch i've made make a dependancy on liblua5.3 at run time and -dev
at build time

> Cheers,

Cheers,
--