[pkg] New package: wcc

Le 16/06/2017 ? 18:17, Philippe Thierry a ?crit :
> I've updated the watch file and how uscan work to clean the pdf files.
> Yet i don't know how to tell uscan how to build an orig tarball with
> the submodules checkouted in it :-/ Its content only contains the
> master git repo content without the pdf files.
>
> This make gbp fails with:
> dpkg-source: info: local changes detected, the modified files are:
> [...] (all submodules content)
>
> If you know the way to build a dfsg tarball properly with submodules
> in it.... ?
I... think i've found the way using both

git-pristine-tar-commit
and
git-submodules

options. This create a unified repository in the upstream branch and
remerged properly (and automaticaly) in debian/master.
The 0.0.1+dfsg orig tarball is correctly made.

I still use pristine-tar to keep a delta to get back the orig from the
debian branch.

Yet it seems that uscan can't manage submodules (and thus gbp
import-orig --uscan should not be able to create proper orig tarballs).

 From what i've seen on the web, it seems ok but i don't know if its the
good way. Can you confirm ?

Cheers,
--