[pkg] New package: wcc

Hi guys,

I've uploaded the wcc package to pkg-security repository:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-security/wcc.git

WCC is a set of tools made by Jonathan Brossard to manipulate ELF &
Groff binaries to dump symbols, execute internal API from binaries or
libraries through a specific shell and to transform binaries into
relocatable object (.o files) that can be linked again by gcc or to
transform them into shared object.

Its a good tool to manipulate bins & libs or modify/test their behavior.

I've worked with Jonathan to clean the upstream and to support the
Debian requirements on the source.

The package has been tested through autopkgtest (I'll continue to add
some new tests, more complex to check its behavior completly)

I hope i didn't forget anything associated to the pkg-security specific
formalism.

Cheers,

--

Philippe.