Re: [PKG] openscap-daemon/0.1.6-2

Le 24/05/2017 ? 17:58, Philippe Thierry a ?crit :
> Le 26/04/2017 ? 16:14, Gianfranco Costamagna a ?crit :
>> hello,
> Hi Gianfranco,
>
>> uploaded, please bump debian/compat to 10
>> and debhelper >=10 on control file for a next upload
>
> I've updated openscap-daemon to -2. Various updates:
> - updated control fields for pkg-security
> - updated dh to 10
> - add missing dependency which (I hope) should make the debian-CI
> tests work
>
> I can't test the autopkgtest results through debomatic because they
> require a container (testing systemd & sysvinit-based start), which is
> not supported by debomatic.
>
> The git repo is now here:
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-security/openscap-daemon.git/

Hi Guys,

One thing I'm thinking now... openscap-daemon is a package i maintain
and which has been sponsored by Gianfranco...

Yet, if i set the maintainer to pkg-security team, G. you will not have
to be the only one to upload my package (one of the DD of the
pkg-security will do that if i understand well). Yet, because this
package is already in Debian, is there something to do to inform the FTP
master about the update ?

If i can help in any way, just tell me :-)

Cheers,
--
Philippe.