[Pkg-security-team] Maintenance of aircrack-ng

?Hi,
?

> yep, I got them too, sometimes some old packages on snapshots aren't
> downloadable.
> I ended up in manually downloading the dsc and importing them :)
> (they weren't too many)

?Oh, i get it now why the command was failling :)

>Also, thanks a lot for our help!
>
> thanks to you, it is now pushed, I hope it is fine to start from there
> (maybe delete the latest debian tag, since it isn't uploaded)
> or override it later?

Ouch, when i said "our work" i would like to mean "your work", it looks
like my keyboard won this round.

I just deleted the last debian tag and now everything's ok, i'll gonna
start committing the last changes, i'm planning to have a ready-to-release
package by the end of the week, but it may take a little longer, since i
have three opened ITPs and should open more.

Thanks.

Samuel Henrique <samueloph>