Re: [RFS] coinor-data-netlib and coinor-data-sample

Hi Julien,

On 20.06.2023 13:17, julien.puydt@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Le mardi 20 juin 2023 à 12:14 +0200, Håvard F. Aasen a écrit :
>> [1] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/coinor-data-netlib
>> [2] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/coinor-data-sample
>
> I had a look and they look pretty simple and nice.
>
> The only caveat isn't your fault: I find the copyright assignment
> lacking... only Makefile* has a copyright, so you took that as the
> copyright/license of the whole but that is annoying -- and going
> through the NEW queue will perhaps fail because of that.

Agreed.

It's been some time, but yes, most likely I did take the copyright from
Makefile.am. It should be noted that the repository that the files
originated from is also licensed under the same license, though making
assumptions that it retained the same license is probably wrong.

> Perhaps upstream could clarify with a nice LICENSE.md file?

I have created an issue in both repositories, I'll write a new mail
if/when the licensing issue is handled.

Håvard