Re: [RFS] coinor-data-netlib and coinor-data-sample

Hi,

Le mardi 20 juin 2023 à 12:14 +0200, Håvard F. Aasen a écrit :
> [1] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/coinor-data-netlib
> [2] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/coinor-data-sample

I had a look and they look pretty simple and nice.

The only caveat isn't your fault: I find the copyright assignment
lacking... only Makefile* has a copyright, so you took that as the
copyright/license of the whole but that is annoying -- and going
through the NEW queue will perhaps fail because of that.

Perhaps upstream could clarify with a nice LICENSE.md file?

Cheers,