Re: Joblib 1.2.0 available on salsa

Nilesh Patra <nilesh@debian.org> writes:

> I ask this because uploading a "1.2.0-2+doc" to experimtnal means
> it'd be a problem if we meanwhile want to upload a new revision "1.2.0-3" to unstable, but
> "1.2.0+doc-1" would be ok since we can keep uploading 1.2.0-$rev to unstable meanwhile.

With any luck, the next upload to unstable will be able to include the
-doc package.  If not, the idea would be to pair each subsequent docless
unstable 1.2.0-$rev with a corresponding experimental 1.2.0-$rev+doc; I
presume the merges would be straightforward.

Thanks!

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu