Re: Upload Requests

Hi,

>> Should I write a debian bug for upstream to fix the Makefile issue? I
>> do not see an upstream repository to write bugs other than emailing
>> the upstream developer directly, so I am not sure what you have done
>> in the past to communicate issues like that.

> Writing directly to upstream is how he works. He doesn't use any source
> management tools as far as I can tell...

Ok, I will write to upstream as well as write a Debian bug to keep track.

> Well, if you really like packages with difficult upstream and a
> demotivated me, scilab comes to mind...

I will take a look soon when I get the time!

> I had a quick look and your changes are good ; now there's a new
> upstream and a need for a patch for pari.cpp. Do you want to work on it
> or shall I do it?

I can work on it. I looked at giac the other day and also noticed the new
upstream and auto-pari transition. I thought that meant I should wait
until the transition time had passed, but if not I will take a look at
the new upstream and pari.cpp.

I will let you know when changes are committed for you to hopefully
review and upload.

Ileana Dumitrescu

GPG Public Key: FA26 CA78 4BE1 8892 7F22 B99F 6570 EA01 146F 7354