Re: joblib version 1.1.0

Nilesh,

Since this is a major version change, you need to also rebuild reverse-dependencies (basically
the packages that depend on joblib) with ratt[1] or r-t/meta[2] as otherwise
it might end up breaking a number of packages.

Using ratt, at least  python-pynndescent and imbalanced-learn are broken.
I may be wrong, but it seems to me that the other failing packages are already broken (known bugs, or already missing dependencies, in particular numba,...).

A new version of imbalanced-learn has just been released to fix some issues with scikit-learn 1.1.1, I guess it will fix the issue with joblib too.
I don't know about python-pynndescent....

I let you decide if it is suitable to upload to unstable or experimental.

On my side, I will not be able to contribute again in the next month or so.
Thanks for your help.
Best,
Chiara