Re: Google Summer of Code, Debian Science

Dear Debian Science team,

as discussed, I have submitted a proposal to GSoC 2022 [1].
I have a feedback that a second ("backup") person is needed as
a mentor.

If somebody wants to join this initiative, please drop me an email.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2022/PendingProjects/QualityAssuranceDebianScience

Thanks

Anton