Re: Spview 2.0.1

On Fri, Apr 01, 2022 at 09:26:07AM +0200, Cyril Richard wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Damn, I've removed entries from changelog? It is not done on purpose.
> > Shall I restore those lines to the changelog?
>
> Yes of course, and I'm sorry for that.

No need to apologize!  I merely wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing
something important regarding the changelog entries.

> > I can make both of those minor updates before the upload, but I wanted
> > to ask about the change to the changelog entry first.
>
> Yes fell free to make the changes you want :).

I made only those (2) minor changes before the upload.  It turns out
that I don't have permissions to push to this project (for some reason I
thought I did), so I have requested access and will push the minor
changes.  Because there was already tag for debian/2.0.1-1, I will need
to delete and recreate (or maybe just force push just the tag) to the
repo.

Thank you for your contribution to Debian!

Cheers,
tony