Re: Spview 2.0.1

Hello.

Damn, I've removed entries from changelog? It is not done on purpose.
Shall I restore those lines to the changelog?

Yes of course, and I'm sorry for that.

I can make both of those minor updates before the upload, but I wanted
> to ask about the change to the changelog entry first.

Yes fell free to make the changes you want :).

Cheers,

Cyril RICHARD - Ingénieur de Recherche CNRS

Equipe Spectroscopie Moléculaire, Processus Collisionnels et Applications
Département Interactions et Contrôle quantiques (ICQ)

Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire Carnot de Bourgogne, UMR 6303 CNRS-Univ. Bourgogne Franche-Comté
9 Avenue Alain Savary, BP 47 870, F-21078 DIJON Cedex FRANCE

Tel.    : +33 (0)3 80 39 59 96  /  Fax    : +33 (0)3 80 39 59 71
E-mail  : Cyril.Richard@u-bourgogne.fr
Web     : http://icb.u-bourgogne.fr
YouTube : https://youtu.be/2OklAqa6W-E