Re: shiny-server in debian

On 3/24/22 3:09 PM, Nilesh Patra wrote:
On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 10:12:13AM +0200, Andrius Merkys wrote:
Oh right, it is 'node-send' which needs patching:
[...]
However, I have no idea how to fix this in 'node-send'.

I figured out the problem. It is so because the debian package node-send is patched[1]
to use node-mime-types instead of node-mime (not sure why)

I just filed a bug report (with you in x-debbugs-cc) to possibly fix it in node-send.

After fixing this locally, there are few failing tests (majority pass, thankfully)
on similar lines of:

|  1) iputil
|       validates addresses:
|     TypeError: (intermediate value).isValid is not a function
|      at Object.isValid (lib/core/iputil.js:35:29)
|      at /home/nilesh/packages/shinyserv/shiny-server/test/iputil.js:32:36
|      at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)

But right now I have no time to further debug this. Would be great if you can take a look.

Nilesh