Re: Updates to librsl and pivy

Hi Ileana,

On Wed 09 Mar 2022 09:55:37 AM EST, Ileana Dumitrescu <ileanadumi95@protonmail.com> wrote:
received a response. I submitted merge requests for two debian science packages, librsl and pivy, on the salsa pages.

librsl now builds with riscv and all other architectures after changing the flex dependency to flex-old. Since the upstream is dated from 2013, it is unlikely that the upstream will be ported to work with the current version of flex.

pivy also now builds with riscv after importing the new upstream version 0.6.6.

Please let me know if there are any issues.

I've merged each of them.  Thanks for your work!

I noticed that there's a newer upstream version of RSL [1].  It probably would
be good to package that.

I have been working in debian for a few months now and am hoping to find a team to join. What are the steps to join the debian science team?

I've sent you an invitation to join the Salsa team.

Doug

[1] https://trmm-fc.gsfc.nasa.gov/trmm_gv/software/rsl/