Spitting up clhep or not

Hi Stephan

Am Wed, Mar 09, 2022 at 03:28:18PM +0100 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> Am Wed, Mar 09, 2022 at 02:14:57PM +0000 schrieb Stephan Lachnit (@stephanlachnit):
> > Thank you so much! This is the last missing dependency for Geant4.
>
> Unfortunately its not done yet.  I need to do a binary upload to new due
> to changed binary name.  To do so I'll move to d-shlibs since I think we
> should use properly named library package fitting SONAME and d-shlibs is
> granting this.  I'm currently working on this.

I finalised the move to d-shlibs after I managed to fix SONAME.
These where two items of debian/TODO which are solved now.
Now the debian/TODO you've created has the following items:

* split libraries into own packages

  I wonder whether we should do it right now since we need to
  pass new queue anyway.

* don't build static libs

  I do not see any reason to do so.  Default libs / libdevel
  packages should feature shared and static lib (and d-shlibs
  which I used relies on this default.  So if you ask me I'd
  remove this TODO item

* fix documentation install folder

  What do you mean here?