Re: RFS: source-only upload of opm-{grid,simulators,upscaling}/2021.10-2

Hi,

Am Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 08:55:55PM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
[...]
Updated source can be found at
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/opm-upscaling
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/opm-simulators

UNRELEASED and untagged as requested, but version incremented.

Great, thanks for working on these, I uploaded both.

Seems like the failing tests on platforms might still prevent migration
to testing:
https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=opm-simulators
https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=opm-upscaling

On those platforms there are no binary packages due to missing dependencies.

If that is a problem for migration of the source packages and the successfully
tested binary packages, then I have prepared new versions of the packages
that use "Restrictions: skip-not-installable" to d/tests/control to skip these.

In that case please review and upload the status of
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/opm-simulators
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/opm-upscaling

Thanks a lot. I owe you quite some beverages by now...

Markus