Re: RFS: source-only upload of opm-{grid,simulators,upscaling}/2021.10-2

Hi Nilesh,

Am Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 01:07:02AM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:

On Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 10:28:58PM +0100, Markus Blatt wrote:
> Done, thanks for your work!

Thanks a lot.

Looks like opm-upscaling and opm-simulators are not building on buildd machines
as seen here[1][2]
It chokes at missing B-D[3]

| opm-upscaling build-depends on missing:
| - libsuperlu3-dev:amd64 (>= 3.0)

Can you check+fix this?

Thanks for the hint. Somehow this was not a problem for salsaci and local pbuilder. There
used to be a libsuperlu3-dev package in older Debian releases. Anyway the dependency on
libsuperlu-dev and libsuitesparse-dev is already handled as a dependency of libdune-istl-dev.
No need to list it again and I removed the offending entry:

Build-Depends: ..., libsuperlu3-dev (>= 3.0) | libsuperlu-dev (>= 4.3), ...

Maybe buildd is different and does not allow packages that do not exist?

I also fixed an autpkgtest problem for python3-opm-simulators (for 2021.10-1
autodep8-python3 did add a test that tried to import opm_simulators, but we use
opm.simulators instead). I simply added a custom python test. Hope that will
prevent the autogeneration. Works on salsaci.

Updated source can be found at
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/opm-upscaling
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/opm-simulators

UNRELEASED and untagged as requested, but version incremented.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Cheers,

Markus