Re: mmdb2

Hello,

On 2022-02-09 20:28, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> $ reverse-depends libmmdb2-dev
> Reverse-Depends
> * libclipper-dev
> * libssm-dev
>
> $ reverse-depends libmmdb2-dev -b
> Reverse-Build-Depends
> * clipper
> * libccp4
> * molmodel
> * ssm

I have checked with ratt, all these build fine. Thus I have uploaded
mmdb, thanks Maarten for updating it!

By the way, other ccp4 packages (clipper, libccp4 and ssm) may as well
have new releases published in Paul Emsley's Coot dependencies
directory. Maybe it is a good idea to update them as well.

Some time ago I spent much effort to package Coot. It is still on my
wishlist, but I could not get past the license collection stage. There
is just too many files having vague copyright needing manual investigation.

Best,
Andrius