Re: mmdb2

Hi Maarten,

On Wed, 9 Feb 2022, 18:26 Maarten L. Hekkelman, <maarten@hekkelman.com> wrote:
Since you are the one who uploaded mmdb2 last: I've updated the package
to include the latest version and committed that to salsa. But I believe
I cannot upload this package so now I'm looking at you. (Or someone else
in the science area.)

Will upload tomorrow. Thanks! By the way, maybe you have tested the reverse dependencies?

I've changed the watch file to look in Paul Emsley's Coot dependencies
directory. That's not optimal. I've asked Charles Ballard to put the
latest of mmdb2 in the ftp directory at ccp4 and he is willing to do so,
but hasn't up until now. An additional problem is that the FTP server is
threatened to be taken down due to people being scared by such an old
fashioned protocol.

Oh well. Anyway, I think what you did is good, let's watch this location from now on.

Anyway, maybe you want to upload this package, or maybe you want to wait
until a final destination for ccp4 code has been found.

Let's live with the state-of-the art for now.

Best,
Andrius