What means "unmaintained" (Was: What should be moved to math-team)

Hi,

Am Tue, Nov 09, 2021 at 08:50:08PM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
> Maybe, it is also a fine idea to move packages which are important in the science team,
> but are unmaintained.

But first we need a definition of unmaintained.  I think we get some
hints if

  * A package smells[1]
  * Is outdated / has a non-working watch file
  * Has long standing unanswered bugs of severity RC or important

What else?

> Ofcourse, only if some volunteer is willing to take care of it.

Yep, that's for granted.  We should always empower volunteers.

[1] https://trends.debian.net/packages-with-smells-sorted-by-maintainer.txt
    (Seek for Debian Science Maintainers <debian-science-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>)