CoinMP was listed as smelling ;-)

Hi Rene,

I've found coinmp at the list of smelling packages[1] and found some
spare cycles to reduce its smell. ;-)

In VCS I've found

   coinmp (1.8.3-2) unstable; urgency=medium

     * upload to unstable

but this upload never happened.  Thus I'm wondering whether you
intentionally did not moved that version from experimental to unstable.

Unfortunately there is an issue with debhelper compat level 13 which
I've choosen since its calling autoreconf automatically and coinmp does
not autoreconfigure with the new version of autoconf anyway - the build
stops with:

   dh_autoreconf
/usr/share/autoconf/autoconf/trailer.m4:4: warning: AC_OUTPUT was never used
configure.ac:40: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_COIN_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:46: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_COIN_MAIN_PACKAGEDIR
configure.ac:63: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_COIN_FINALIZE
autoreconf: error: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1
dh_autoreconf: error: autoreconf -f -i returned exit code 1
make: *** [debian/rules:5: binary] Error 25

So we can either revert the compat level bump from 13 back to 10 (I
think) or fix the autoconf issue.  May be latest upstream (1.8.4) has
fixed this which I did not checked.

I'd like to leave those decisions rather to you as the originial uploader
of this package before I might break anything.

[1] https://trends.debian.net/packages-with-smells-sorted-by-maintainer.txt