Re: Multi-Body Dynamics Simulation in Debian

Hi Rock,

El 26/3/21 a les 17:52, Rock Storm ha escrit:
[...]

> Yeah, sorry, I probably should have included a use case to show what my
> needs were. The project I'm working on is an electro-mechanical actuator
> and the simulation software would be used to predict the performance of
> the unit from electrical input to a motor to load output at the end of
> the gear box.
>
> Thanks for your suggestion! It does seem to do what I'm after, though it
> seems to lack the integration with FreeCAD. But again, thanks, I'll look
> into it and see if it would serve the purpose. At a first glance it
> seems more advanced and feature rich than MBDyn.

I don't know if it could help as I have a robotic bias, but maybe it
could help you:

https://dartsim.github.io/index.html

and

http://gazebosim.org/

Cheers,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia