Re: HELP needed for uploading a new upstream version of the Rheolef package

Hi Pierre,

sorry, I'm flooded with work - please find some other sponsor from
Debian Science project.  Currently I can only support Covid-19 related
packages (which we try to assemble in Debian Med team currently)

Thanks a lot for your understanding

       Andreas.