Re: HELP needed for uploading a new upstream version of the Rheolef package

Hi Andreas Tille,

From Andreas:
Currently I can only support Covid-19 related
packages (which we try to assemble in Debian Med team currently)

Let me known if I could help the Debian Med team ?
I remain "confined" at home, but I could help (test pkg, ect) ?

please find some other sponsor from Debian Science project.

Is there somebody from the Debian science project
to just help me for uploading the Rheolef-7.1-1 pkg ?
The debianization is ready and well-tested at
  https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/rheolef
It closes the two FTBFS bugs: #944197 and #946116

Best wishes,

Pierre

--
Pierre.Saramito@imag.fr