Re: [RFS] Meshlab

All,

Thanks to Gürkan Myczko for the review. I've uploaded those changes to
salsa.

Additionally, I have uploaded a new revision fixing an appstream
warning: https://mentors.debian.net/package/meshlab

However, I am still uncertain about https://bugs.debian.org/953062 as my
recent update to that bug explains. If anyone is familiar with the
process of packaging an app that uses Qt and desktop OpenGL (thus cannot
be built for armel/armhf), I'd appreciate any insight there.

Thanks!

Ryan