Sponsoring of coinor-csdp

Hi Doug,

for coinor-csdp I get the following lintian info:

I: libsdp0: linked-with-obsolete-library libcblas.so.3 usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsdp.so.0.0.0
N:
N:    This tag is currently only issued for libcblas.so. For an explanation,
N:    please continue below.
N:
N:    The symbols in libcblas.so, which represent the CBLAS API, were merged
N:    into libblas.so. (Note the missing letter C.) Please use libblas.so
N:    instead.
N:
N:    The old library is still being shipped until all packages have modified
N:    their build systems, but it is not managed by update-alternatives and
N:    may result in poor performance. Please do not use it anymore.
N:
N:    Some packages may require functionality specific to Atlas3, which is not
N:    implemented by other BLAS/CBLAS alternatives. Please override the tag if
N:    your package falls into that category.
N:
N:    Refer to https://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/LinearAlgebraLibraries ,
N:    https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2019/10/msg00273.html , and
N:    https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/lapack/-/blob/master/debian/README.if-you-look-for-libcblas.so.3