Sponsoring of topcom

Hi Doug,

when attempting to sponsor topcom I get the lintian warnings:

W: topcom source: national-encoding debian/TOPCOM-manual.html
N:
N:    A file is not valid UTF-8.
N:
N:    Debian has used UTF-8 for many years. Support for national encodings is
N:    being phased out. This file probably appears to users in mangled
N:    characters (also called mojibake).
N:
N:    Packaging control files must be encoded in valid UTF-8.
N:
N:    Please convert the file to UTF-8 using iconv or a similar tool.
N:
N:    Severity: warning
N:
N:    Check: files/encoding
N:
W: topcom: national-encoding usr/share/doc/topcom/README
W: topcom: national-encoding usr/share/doc/topcom/TOPCOM-manual.html

It would not really stop me from uploading but I would consider to
convert these files to UTF-8.  If you have good reasons to keep the
files in the old encoding just let me know and I'll upload as is.

PS: I think I've suggested it before - but I think it makes perfectly
    sense if you apply as Debian Maintainer.