Re: [RFS] bibutils for an upload in experimental

Hi Andrius,

Le 14/04/2020 à 20:22, Andrius Merkys a écrit :
> Hi Pierre,
>
> On Tue, 14 Apr 2020, 18:54 Pierre Gruet, <pgtdebian@free.fr
> <mailto:pgtdebian@free.fr>> wrote:
>
>     Thanks a lot for reviewing my work, correcting this mistake and uploading
>     the package to experimental!
>

> Happy to help!
>
>     I will now wait for it to exit NEW and then launch the transition procedure.
>

> Sure! Ping me when you need an upload to unstable for this.

The release team has just asked to go ahead after I submitted a transition
bug [1]; I have prepared the upload to unstable in Salsa [2] (with
UNRELEASED distribution), would you please mind uploading it, as you kindly
offered?

> Best wishes,
> Andrius

Thanks a lot in advance, have a nice day,
Pierre

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=958662
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/bibutils