Re: Debian Maintainer requesting upload permission for selected packages

Hi Mattia et al.,

On 18-12-03 01:26, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> I'm actually sorry it dragged for so long, I actually still have that
> "RFS: Upload of updated NLP software stack" in my inbox, since January!
> :-((

No worries, I got distracted with other matters too. The last batch
indeed never made it through, but this new one addresses some of the
feedback you provided back then.

> Please let me know if after all this time there is anything I could do
> to help your uploads

If you're willing to help with my latest question in my other mail to
this list then that'd be much appreciated of course! I would like to get
everything in order before the autoremovals kick in on 10 december and
well before the  transition deadline arrives, as the current status-quo
is very outdated already.

> (on that note, I'm afraid I don't feel comfortable
> in giving you any DM acls, since I don't think I worked with you enough
> for that).

No problem. If you want to do the uploads that is all fine with me too
of course! My main reason for becoming DM was so I didn't need to bother
anybody.  But I guess it might not be sufficient anyway in light of the
NEW issue I mentioned in my other mail.

(fyi: the proper build order is ticcutils libfolia uctodata ucto timbl
timblserver mbt mbtserver frogdata frog. All are tested of course, there
are only some lintian wishlist and pedantic issues which shouldn't pose
a problem so are ignored)

Uctodata already got ACCEPTED
from FTP master, the rest got a REJECTED because of the NEW issues (and
a missing permission for frogdata I believe). Does a REJECTED also mean
I need to bump the version number even if the package doesn't change at
all?

Regards,

--

Maarten van Gompel
    Language Machines research group

proycon@anaproy.nl
https://proycon.anaproy.nl
https://github.com/proycon

GnuPG key:  0x39FE11201A31555C
XMPP:       proycon@anaproy.nl       Matrix: @proycon:matrix.org
Telegram:   proycon                  IRC: proycon (freenode)
Discord:    proycon#8272
Mastodon:   https://mastodon.social/@proycon   (@proycon@mastodon.social)
Twitter:    https://twitter.com/proycon
ORCID:      https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1046-0006
Keybase:    https://keybase.io/proycon
Bitcoin:    1BRptZsKQtqRGSZ5qKbX2azbfiygHxJPsd