Re: Debian Maintainer requesting upload permission for selected packages

Hi Maarten,

Thanks for your great work for the science team, and congratulations for
your DM status. When you are requesting for the DM upload permission, the
first person to contact should be your main sponsor(s) instead of the
team, because most of your audiences have not reviewed any of the
packages you maintained. These audiences hence cannot make sure whether
he or she should grant you such permission.

Have you contacted you main sponsor?

Best,