Re: O: double-conversion -- routines to convert IEEE floats to and from strings

Hi Lumin,

Le samedi 18 août 2018 à 15:16 +0000, Lumin a écrit :
> double-conversion is a tensorflow dependency and surprisingly it was
> orphaned. I will continue maintaining it within d-science team.

Great!

> However, in order to avoid embedding a copy of double-conversion source
> code in tensorflow source package, may I upload a snapshot[1] version of
> double-conversion specified by tensorflow? Then I only need to embed a
> copy of eigen3.

You should probably check with reverse dependencies that it's ok to
package a snapshot. In particular, Qt5 depends on double-conversion, so
you should handle this package with care.

Best,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer