Re: O: double-conversion -- routines to convert IEEE floats to and from strings

control: owner -1
control: retitle -1 ITA: double-conversion -- routines to convert IEEE floats to and from strings

double-conversion is a tensorflow dependency and surprisingly it was
orphaned. I will continue maintaining it within d-science team.

However, in order to avoid embedding a copy of double-conversion source
code in tensorflow source package, may I upload a snapshot[1] version of
double-conversion specified by tensorflow? Then I only need to embed a
copy of eigen3.

The version number will be 3.0+git20180413.3992066 .

[1] 3992066a95b823efc8ccc1baf82a1cfc73f6e9b8