Re: How to handle a change in "Files-Excluded:" with gbp

Hello Aaron, hello everyone !

I have reached a state for the toulbar2 repo that is close to satisfy
me. It generates two deb files (a binary and a doc package), the
documentation is now decent and the examples are compressed in .txz.

I'm still surprised by one lintian -EviI --pedantic message:

    source-contains-prebuilt-doxygen-documentation

while I removed it from the archive using debian/copyright and uscan
(and it did its job).

Is there a way to know what file in the upstream tarball is generating
the message?

Kind regards
Thomas