Re: ITP: opencamlib -- C++ library for creating 3D toolpaths for CNC machines

Hello all, I've prepared this package and it's ready for
review/sponsorship for any who would like to take a look:

https://salsa.debian.org/kkremitzki-guest/opencamlib

(By the way, could someone create the science-team/opencamlib repository
on salsa?)

Thank you!