Re: On fplll 5.2.1

Hi,

Le 26/05/2018 à 17:48, Jerome BENOIT a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> On 24/05/18 10:38, Julien Puydt wrote:
>> Is the new fpylll released? Can you check it against the fplll on salsa?
>>
> Finally I could not have a look.
> Having said that, I think it would make more sense as maintainer of fplll  that you maintain fpylll :
> if you want to do so, just remove my name from the Uploaders list, add your name, and eventually let me know.

I had a look:
- the new fpylll isn't compatible with the fplll already in Debian
- it does compile with the new fplll.

So that means I have to:
1. check if the following combination works : new fplll, new fpylll,
current sagemath ;
2. if so, ask for a transition ;
3. do it.

I added myself to the uploaders ; pushing you out just because you
haven't the time at the moment is out of the question!

Snark