Maintaining datamash in Debian Science team

Hi Alejandro,

recently I've got the hint that datamash is useful for biologists and
thus I've added it to the med-bio task of Debian Med[1].  It is since
some time also in science-statistics of Debian Science[2].  Most of the
packages with relevance for Debian Med and Debian Science are team
maintained and thus I would like to ask you whether you would agree to
maintain datamash in Debian Science team.  If yes I would volunteer
to do the following:

   1. Move package from Alioth collab-maint to Salsa science-team

   2. Use Debian Science list as Maintainer and you as Uploader:

      Maintainer: Debian Science Maintainers <debian-science-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
      Uploaders:  Alejandro Garrido Mota <alejandro@debian.org>

   3. Run `cme fix dpkg-control` to get a consistent layout for
      the group maintained packages

   4. Upgrade to latest upstream (1.3)

Please let us know if you like the move in general and those changes in
particular.

[1] https://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio#datamash
[2] https://blends.debian.org/science/tasks/statistics#datamash