mpi-defaults: Incorrect debian/1.9 tag

Hi,
I've just done a team upload of mpi-defaults to add ia64 support, and did a bit
of cleanup at the same time (optional->extra, compat and standards version,
Vcs-*, etc). I noticed however that the debian/1.9 tag currently points to the
debian/1.8 commit, as opposed to 5941a2422bdb7ae0f53dd97ef1d451f19b5a391a. I've
re-created the tag on Alioth to point to the right commit in case anyone clones
(or fetches) via SSH, but GitLab doesn't let non-Masters delete tags, so I
can't fix it on Salsa. Could someone please delete the tag on Salsa for me?

James

NB: If you have a local checkout with the debian/1.9 tag, git (deliberately)
    doesn't update local tags, so you'll need to delete it and re-fetch it once
    this has been fixed if you want to have the correct one.