Re: Debian Science Policy, update/migration

On 1 Feb 2018, at 21:10, Mattia Rizzolo <mattia@debian.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 01, 2018 at 10:07:23PM +0100, Anton Gladky wrote:
>> [Remove people CC-ed in the original mail]
>
> I also _believe_ James follows the ML.

I do, but I'm not one to be bothered by unnecessary Cc's.

>> When the certificate problem will be solved, I think we can
>> use AliothRewriter to redirect the traffic into the new page.
>
> Note that most probably that URL will change as well, after all
> everything is on DSA-controlled hosts, so it makes sense it will get a
> .d.o domain (and I expect no redirects from a wip domain…).

I think putting it under pages.d.n was very deliberate and that DSA didn't want
the wildcard under a d.o, but that would have been from IRC discussions so I
don't have a source and could be wrong.

James