Debian Science Policy, update/migration

Dear members of the Debian Science team,

The migration of Debian Science repos to the new salsa-gitlab
service is almost finished. The next step is to update the Debian
Science Policy.

Now the policy is still hosted on alioth [0], but the repo migrated
into the salsa [1]. Technically the policy is written in XML-format.
It is then converted into the HTML-format and published on
Alioth as a static page.

We need to decide, where we want to put the policy after the
alioth will be closed.

One proposal is to convert it to Wiki. I have even experimentally
done it for the first part of the policy [2]. But there were probably
good reasons not to do it before (keep the clear history in git?).

Any other suggestions are very welcome. We need to update the
critical parts of the policy ASAP.

[0] http://debian-science.alioth.debian.org/debian-science-policy.html
[1] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/policy
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianSciencePolicy