Re: Debian Science Policy, update/migration

[Remove people CC-ed in the original mail]

Hi James,

thanks a lot for setting this up! Really a good solution.
I have done some minor changes already and pushed it.

When the certificate problem will be solved, I think we can
use AliothRewriter to redirect the traffic into the new page.

Regards

Anton