Re: vtk6 and vtk7

I had to refresh the quilt patches (I've pushed the changes), but now
> I'm missing a package "happycoders-libsocket-dev" that doesn't seem to
> be available in unstable (but it is in Ubuntu), so I'm a bit lost.

Aha. I indeed compiled all of it on ubuntu [1]. Is there a Debian-equivalent of libsocket-dev perhaps?

Cheers,
Nico

[1] https://launchpad.net/~nschloe/+archive/ubuntu/vtk7

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 12:42 PM Gert Wollny <gw.fossdev@gmail.com> wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 16.05.2017, 10:01 +0000 schrieb Nico Schlömer:
> Thanks!
>
> I've just populated it with my latest attempt at importing. Does this
> work better?

I had to refresh the quilt patches (I've pushed the changes), but now
I'm missing a package "happycoders-libsocket-dev" that doesn't seem to
be available in unstable (but it is in Ubuntu), so I'm a bit lost.

Have you tried to build the package in a clean unstable environment
(e.g. using pbuilder/cowbuilder)?

Best,
Gert