Re: vtk6 and vtk7

BTW: Nico I, ve seen that you changed back to not using system-provided
> versions for GL2P, LIBPROJ4, and  GLEW. Could you be a bit more
> specific in the changelog about why you did this?

It failed to build from source when using the system-provided packages (but I didn't save the error messages). Should I put that in the changelog?

After we have a first version of vtk7 in, we can work on readjusting it for the system packages perhaps.

Cheers,
Nico

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 8:59 AM Gert Wollny <gw.fossdev@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Am Montag, den 08.05.2017, 16:52 +0000 schrieb Nico Schlömer:
> Alright, excellent, so we all agree to put it in a new repo.
>
> Would anyone open one and import the VTK7 from the vtk6 repo?
I'll do it, but currently I'm on a volume limited Internet connection
(this should change in a few days),  so it will take a few days until I
can implement it.

BTW: Nico I, ve seen that you changed back to not using system-provided
versions for GL2P, LIBPROJ4, and  GLEW. Could you be a bit more
specific in the changelog about why you did this?

Many thanks,
Gert