Re: Please enable Debian Science team easier access to your Python packages with scientific scope

Yaroslav Halchenko <yoh@onerussian.com> writes:
> Re repositories - I welcome nmus, patches and PRs on github. So far in
> an example move of a package (pandas iirc) under another team didn't
> magically resolved outstanding issues.

It did. I fixed skimage and statsmodels after you allowed them to move
to debian-science, so that they could stay in/move to testing. The level
of interaction, also with upstream and dependencies would have made the
work much more difficult if I had no direct access to the repository,
and my motivation would have been less.

Best regards

Ole