Re: New GitLab-Salsa service and Debian-Science Team

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 08:42:24AM +0100, Anton Gladky wrote:

> as you probably know there is a new service which should replace
> alioth in the future. I have created the debian-science-team there [1].
> Feel free to join it!

Thanks Anton for doing this!

Concerning the migration of repositories, what is the plan? I think
would be better to migrate all of them in one pass, to avoid wasting
developers' time with many people trying to learn the same procedure.

Best,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer