Re: New GitLab-Salsa service and Debian-Science Team

I have successfully imported some projects [0], using this
blog-post [1]. Technically everything is ready to import all 994
git-repos, listed in the /git/debian-science/packages.

I would though prefer to test it a little bit, find possible bottle
necks and when everything is ready - import all other projects.
What do you think? I can import for you some more projects,
if you say me, which of them.

[0] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team
[1] http://www.df7cb.de/blog/2017/Salsa_batch_import.html

Best regards